Monday 6 July 2015

Simple Summer Skincare Routine!

Flawless Summer Skincare Routine





Recently, since its Summer I have been looking for a super easy and quick skincare routine that would take me less that ten minutes to do! I don't mind doing a long skincare routine but I felt that since it was Summer, I should find something that works just as good but a million times simpler!

This is a two step skincare routine, that works wonders and is still simple at the same time! I have never really tried any of Garniers skincare products before, but I really want to try more after loving these two products! Lets get into to the actual routine and how the products work:

Firstly, I begin by using the Garnier Micellar Water, I have always heard great things about the product but only really got it last month to try out as something quick an easy! Basically for this cleansing water all you need is a cotton pad, the product doesn't need to be removed after use! I use this at night to remove my eye and make-up, and I just feel it works so much better than wipes! I also use this in the morning just to cleanse my face! 

After cleansing using the Micellar Water, I like to grab the Garnier Rose Water moisturiser! I feel its super important for everyone to moisturise, especially for me as I have pretty dry skin! This is a super hydrating moisturiser. I basically just rub a small amount of this product all over my face at night and in the morning! It also helps my make-up glide on, as there is no dry skin on my face after using this!

For me, this is a perfect, cheap, and easy skincare routine for Summer! This is exactly what I was looking for an I am so glad I found it! Let me know what you think about this routine down below, or over at out instagram page @simplybeautyyxo

See you soon, Erin and Amy
x

No comments:

Post a Comment