Monday 13 July 2015

Get your nails in shape at home | Erin

When I see people who have had their nails done, I'm instantly jealous. I've always wanted to go to a proper salon and splurge... but at 14 I don't have £20 floating about! So I decided to try my own way of doing it for cheap, at home and when I wanted to. So today I'm going to spread my wisdom and show you my easy, cheap way of getting nails that look salon standard !

Amazon and eBay are the best places to look for the things you need. You can get them for so cheap and for pretty good quality! ( all the ones I used will be linked below )
The things you will need:

- artificial nails in various different sizes
- curved nail clipper
- nail glue



Step 1 ~ start by cutting your artificial nails down to size. The ones I got we're very long, which wouldn't suit me for everyday. So I decided to purchase some curved nail clippers to fit them down to the size I wanted. This is perfect as you can choose what size your nails want to be - whether you want them to be full on claws or go for a natural nail look - it's your choice! 


Step 2 ~ now all you have to do is apply the nail glue to your real nail and press the artificial nail down, avoiding putting it on top of the cuticle. I normally hold down the nail for about 10 seconds- ensuring it is well stuck.


And now ... all you have to do is paint them! That easy! And that ladies and gents is how you get salon lookalike nails for under £7.50! ( which you get many uses out of ) 


Let me know if I helped by leaving a comment down below, thanks for reading!!

Erin xo

Nails:  http://www.amazon.co.uk/Natural-cover-rounded-Allasiangoods-packing/dp/B00G5PUL3U/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1436781555&sr=8-5&keywords=false+nails

Clippers:  http://www.amazon.co.uk/beauty/dp/B007EPVW42/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1436781626&sr=8-1&keywords=false+nail+clippers

Nail Glue:  http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B001GM1XVG?keywords=nail%20glue&qid=1436781685&ref_=sr_1_9&sr=8-9


2 comments:

  1. Wow this is very helpful Thankyou. They look so professional! The end result look like they have just come of pintrest, they are that good ♡♥


    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much! and it saves me so much money!!💓

    ReplyDelete