Wednesday 29 April 2015

Everyday Flawless Makeup Routine

For my everyday make-up I like to go for a dewy, natural look. All products that I used will be listed below as always! I firstly begin with a clean face, I have a skincare routine coming up soon, so make sure to keep an eye out for that.

I then prime my face using the Rimmel Lasting Finish Primer, to ensure a smooth application. I love this primer as it makes my make-up stay fresh all day. This primer is especially good for dry skin!









On an everyday basis I tend to wear this foundation by Rimmel London again, this is the Match Perfection one is in the shade Light Porcelain. I always mix this with my simple kind to skin illuminating radiance cream, I do this as it gives a dewy look with a slight glow.








For concealer, I swear by my Collection Lasting perfection in the lightest shade. I apply this under my eyes and on any blemishes I may have. This has a really good coverage, I sometimes only wear this instead of foundation on days when I am running late! This concealer is only £4 which is a steal, personally I would say this is just as good, if not better as many high end concealers out at the moment!







For powder I go for the Rimmel London Stay Matte in the shade 001 transparent, I love this as its so cheap and keeps my makeup in place all day, and ensures I am shine free! I only apply this to my T-Zone and areas where I have applied concealer. I like to keep this product in my hand bag or purse, so that if I can apply it if it needs touching up when im out. Comment down below if you would like to see a whats in my bag post!


To the apples of my cheeks, I lightly apply this gorgeous Max Factor blush in 05 lovely pink. This brightens up my face and adds a nice bit of natural colour to my cheeks! Another of my favourite blushes is the one in my Naked Flushed pallette!
For mascara I swear by the maybelline lash sensational mascara. This makes my eyelashes look lush - so full of volume and length!I love how it stays in place all day, and manages to hold a colour unlike some mascaras I have tried in the past! For me, maybelline do amazing mascaras! Mascara is a must whatever day of the week, as it opens my eyes up and makes me feel 100 times better!

Brows frame the face so I always fill them in with this brow kit 'brow this way' by Rimmel again! This is a powder products and is a perfect colour for my eyebrows - its in the shade 003 Dark Brown. With this product, I also tend to use it under my eyes to create the illusion of bigger eyes. Most of the time, I also love to smudge-line above my eyes, this makes my lashes appear thicker and longer. Some days I like to wear a winged eyeliner look, my fave eyeliner has to be the supercat by soap and glory!


And this is the finished look, thank you for reading x


See you next week, lots of love,
 Amy and Erin


Producst I have used:

Rimmel Lasting Finish Primer : http://uk.rimmellondon.com/products/lasting-finish-primer
Simple Radiance Cream : http://www.simple.co.uk/our-products/product/kind-to-skin-plus-illuminating-radiance-cream.html
Rimmel Match Perfection foundation : http://uk.rimmellondon.com/products/face/match-perfection-foundation
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer : http://www.collectioncosmetics.co.uk/face/concealer/lasting-perfection-concealer.aspx
Rimmel Stay Matte powder : http://uk.rimmellondon.com/products/face/stay-matte-pressed-powder
Max Factor creme blush : https://maxfactor.co.uk/make-up-products/face/blusher/max-factor-miracle-touch-creamy-blusher
Rimmel 'Brow this way' kit : http://uk.rimmellondon.com/products/eyes/brow-this-way-eyebrow-sculpting-kit

No comments:

Post a Comment