Sunday 26 April 2015

Dupe Monday!

Recently I have been keeping my eyes out for some drugstore dupes of high end products. High end makeup is usually amazing, but unfortunately comes with a high price. This means that when it comes to buying makeup on a budget you can't normally buy what you want! I've seen a few dupes around but I haven't seen most of the ones I have found!

Naked flushed:
We previously done a review on this, so check that out if you want to find a bit more on that! Naked flushed pallet by Urban Decay comes at a high price (£22). It contains a bronzer, blusher and highlighter. The price made me determined to find a perfect dupe as I know I wouldn't be able to repurchase                            this product!
     

Sleek Flushed:
Sleek makeup is a drugstore brand which is in superdrug! I was amazed by their products. This is the sleek flushed pallet (£10) which as you can see like the Naked Pallet is a trio of blusher, bronzer and highlighter. This pallet is a fraction of the price, and looks very expensive. As for the shades, the highlighter is extremely pigmented and is gorgeous. However the bronzer isn't as well pigmented. The blush I believe is a dupe of the nars orgasm blush! (Two dupes in one post!!) 


Have you found this post helpful or would you like to see more? Make sure to follow our blog, and our intagram @simplybeautyyxo 
Also leave a comment below if you would like to see more dupe posts.
                             ❤️

2 comments:

  1. Been wanting to buy the naked flushed for a while but have been put of my the price so will defiantly have to buy this dupe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you need to try it, it fab! I use it everyday!x

      Delete